Here at Halfway up the Stairs, we are committed to respecting the privacy and security of all users and visitors to Halfwayupthestairs.ie. This policy sets out the basis for which information collected about you by Halfway up the Stairs is stored and used.
This policy sets out how information about you is collected and used by Halfway up the Stairs strictly in accordance with all current data protection laws, including the EU2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
For the purpose of the EU2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Halfway up the Stairs, LaTouch Place, Greystones, Co Wicklow . For any privacy queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data you share with us will only be used for the specified purposes documented below and will never be shared with any third party.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you use the Halfwayupthestairs.ie website (Browsing or purchasing), engage with Halfway up the Stairs on Social Media, participate in Competitions or contact our team via email, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you submit at time of registering to use our site, using guest checkout, shopping online or instore, subscribing to any marketing material, contacting our team via email or entering a competition.
- Information collected may include name, billing and delivery addresses, credit, debit card details, email address and phone number. This information will be used to help to answer your queries, to process your order or to allow you to participate in competitions or to send your marketing material which we think is relevant or interesting to you
The nature of how we process your personal information will differ depending on purpose. Where you have shopped online, your data will be used to only to process and/or deliver your order. We share some information (Email address only) with our Payments provider (Stripe).
INFORMATION WE WILL NEVER COLLECT
We will never collect sensitive personal data such as race ethnic origin, physical or mental health, political or philosophical views or sexual orientation.
STORING THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We take all steps necessary to ensure that information we collect is kept secure, confidential and stored on servers, hidden behind firewalls and always password protected.
We use the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL) to protect your data to the highest standards.
You have the option to save your credit or debit card details once your order has been processed to make future orders easier. It is your responsibility to keep all passwords associated with Halfway up the stairs confidential and secure. We will never ask you for your security information or logon details.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you at any time.
- Request that Halfway up the Stairs change or update out of date personal information which we hold about you.
- Have personal data we hold about you, deleted from all of our systems
- Restrict the processing of any or all of your personal data
Please email email@example.com for more details. If you do request any of the above, Halfway up the Stairs reserves the right to verify your identity and request that you provide proof of identity.